Tuesday, 22 March 2011

I promise to try some REAL ITALIAN FOODS....I promise...

My last posting provoked some rage in my oh so good friend Elizabeth Singleton so much, she wrote her own posting about it.

If you have not had the privilege of reading her blog, you're missing out and I strongly suggest you go there now..... ready? Set......GO!

In addition, I forgot to add the following foods to the list of things I will not eat.
*Ice Cream
*Whipping Cream
These are not avoid by choice but by a must.   Although I did splurge and tried the Shamrock Shake two weeks ago. All the pain afterwards, was worth every single moment of that yummy milkshake...

3 comments:

  1. Oh don't even get me started on the list of will not or cannot eats. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, ice cream AND whip cream?? Wow. Is this one of those lactose intolerance things? You deprived (of loads of calories) child.

    No coleslaw, cranberry sauce, oysters/clams, tapioca, cottage cheese (both remind me of a bad yeast infection), any bread that isn't super fresh, nor will I sip milk that isn't super fresh and freezing cold, fudge, marble cake, lima beans, kidney beans or salami.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE!!!!! I was just getting into cottage cheese! Geez add that to the list of things I will not eat!! lol

    Yes lactose intolerance. Some things more than others. I do not have a sweet tooth, so I do not eat fudge. I love bread but can only eat it in very limited moderation. But if I could eat a loaf in one sitting and not die...ooohhyum!
    I'm with you on the coleslaw. There is something wrong with that shit.

    I don't miss icecream. The pain and issues it causes, just isn't worth it.

    The more I think about it, there are a bit of foods I choose not to eat wheather it be due to diet issues or just do not care for it.

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...