Meet my ex. My first real love. JW.
We dated for 8 yrs and been in touch monthly.or.every.other.month.in.the.last.13 yrs without fail. He lives in another province now with his wife. Who btw, hates anyone associated with his past. Friend. Girlfriend. Old Boss, etc. doesn't matter. If you're part of his past, you're dead to her.
This is the behaviour of a doctor who specializes in Epidemiology/Medicine. My point of mentioning that, she's super smart, should be level headed, rational etc, and yet, acts like a child when it comes to her husbands past relationships. Takes all kinds I guess.
He wrote on his FB status that he'd be "In Vancouver July 23rd - 27th!"
"Sweet!" Or so I thought.
Sent him a quick private message asking what he was in town for (family is here) business or pleasure etc and if he wanted to meet up for coffee. Nothing out of the ordinary, as any other time he's been here, we've met up.
Here's our email conversation.
Just Saying:
Hey!
How long are you in Vancouver for? Business/pleasure?
Coffee before you leave?
778-XXX-XXXX..
Jw:
Couple of days. Won't work unfortunately. How do u know I'm in van?
Just Sayin:
Another time then.
Is a secret you're in town?...
Jw:
Heh no.
But I haven't posted anything about being here at all, so was curious how you know...
Just Sayin:
Just Sayin:
You updated your facebook status a few days ago to say you'd be here July 23-27th.
Jw:
Jw:
Oh. Sorry I can't. There won't be enough time.
As I went to reply to this message, I discovered he deleted me. Then learned about a dozen more from our circle here in town, as they one by one started chatter on their walls.
Just Sayin:
Really Jw? Was it necessary to delete me? And the rest of the group?
As for not having posted anything... what do you think the facebook wall/status is for? It let's every.single.person. on your friends list know what you're up too.
Hope the move (amusingly) back to town goes smoothly. It should feel like moving to a new town again, not knowing anyone, having to make new friends, etc.
I doubt I will ever get another reply. Though from past history of dealing with his wife (g/f at the time) this would indicate that they're moving back to town. Once I feel as though I've been kicked in the crotch and spit on for no apparent reason, I will not spare your feelings and will give you an unnecessary jab in return.
What? I never said I was mature.
Must suck not to have any balls, or a spine.
I could understand if say... I were a phsyco ex-girlfriend, or the group of us friends were planning his demise, sure, by all means then, delete us. But to do it cos a few of got excited to see him?
Simply wow.
If it had been anyone else, I might think I had done something to provoke it.
This time, it's all him.
I have no idea why-- wait, yes I do. His wife is THAT insecure in their relationship that she does things like that.
ReplyDeleteFH's wife does the same thing. He no longer has any contact with ANYONE (incl family!!!) from before he met/married her.
It's actually kind of sad. But- he allows it, so, poo on them I say!