How much validation do I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly need?
When the roommate comes to me and bitches that he only got 2 out 6 beers that *I* paid for?
Then starts to preach about how "some" peoples priorities are out of sync?
Seriously dude? You just drank 1/2 a growler (3 pints) and 2 bottles of a 6 pack, that 1) you didn't have to pay for. 2 )really bitching about what you did and didn't get? 3) turn it onto me, that its my fault I drank 4 of the 6 pack? that I paid for and offered you some out of??? sigh.
Good Gawd. Some people.
You can sit in your room and pout that you only got to drink 3 pints, and 2 bottles that YOU didnt have to pay for... and try to make me feel bad for it.. good luck to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
pretty nice blog, following :)
ReplyDelete